Come visit our shop at Unit 10, 48 Waratah Street, Kirrawee & drive up the ramp at the Lock Up building. We're open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Come visit our store at Unit 10, 48 Waratah Street & drive up the ramp at the Lock Up building. We're open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
If you live outside of our Extended Service Area, we can offer you our services via phone and Remote Desktop.
Whether you need a new application installed, help diagnosing a problem with an existing application or training on how to use software, our Technology Specialists are ready to help you.
What is Remote Desktop?
Is Remote Desktop Secure?
Will I need an internet connection for Remote Desktop to work?
How does it work?
Your Remote Support Options
You’ll be amazed at how much a TechSolvers Technology Specialist can get done over the remote desktop. Below you’ll find a listing of our key offerings however if you cant find a specific service, please contact us and let us know.
Keeping on top of your emails can be time consuming, especially if your email account is constantly receiving spam. Our Technology Specialists can remotely help you sort your email out – check out some of the ways we can assist you:
- Manage your emails so they dont use up so much disk space
- Create rules to automatically manage spam and your business emails
- Create and configure your new email accounts for POP3, SMTP, IMAP, Cloud
- Setup your email to redirect automatically to a new email account
- Migrate your email to a new hosting service
- Migrate your gmail to a new hosted service
- Set up an out of office reply for when you are on holiday
- Create a unique email signature for all your outgoing emails
Aussies love their smartphones and especially love taking photos with them! The problem is, what do you do with all these great photos? If you don’t manage them correctly, they are easily lost. Check out how TechSolvers can help you solve your Photo problems remotely.
- Put all your photos into one easy to find location
- Set up your computer to automatically manage your photos for you
- Create an online photo gallery
- Create an online backup so you never need to worry about losing your photos
- Teach you how to use common photo editing software so you can make your own adjustments
- Teach you how to optimize your photos for Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Teach you how to use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Pixelmator
iTunes & Other Media Libraries
Do you have a growing music library that has a number of great tracks you can never find? Or perhaps you have playlists that you’d like to change but arent sure how? Maybe you’d like curated Spotify playlists? Let TechSolvers help you manage your Media Library so you can get the media you like, when you want it, where you want it.
- Setup your iTunes (or other Media Library) to automatically manage your music for you
- Gather and organise your music library
- Convert your unplayable music media into a format that iTunes can use
- Convert all your music into a single format
- Teach you how to use iTunes
- Create new playlists
- Guide you on which Media Libraries are worth paying for
Data Backups and Archiving
You neednt worry about losing your valuable photos or important photos, TechSolvers can remotely perform the following tasks for you:
- Create new Dropbox account with 3GB of Disk Space
- Create new Box, Google Drive or OneDrive account
- Setup CrashPlan or BackBlaze to archive all your files
- Organise your computers to backup all your most important folders
AntiVirus / Malware
It’s not easy keeping your device free of viruses / malware. If you suspect your computer has been infected with a virus, call TechSolvers and we’ll remotely eradicate the virus and secure your device to avoid future reocurrence.
- Run AntiVirus / Malware scans using a selection of the most highly regarded antivirus software packages
- Install and configure Antivirus / Malware services to protect your device against threats
- Perform a network scan and identify vulnerabilities in your home network
- Setup a Firewall to protect your device
- Configure your router to protect your home network
We can help you get online, whether its for personal use or for your business.
- Setup a test environment for you to experiment with
- Create and register your new Domain name
- Help you decide on which Content Management System (CMS) best suits your purpose (ie WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc)
- Install and setup your new CMS
- Training on how to use your new CMS
- Guidance on how to avoid comment spam and other undesirable online annoyances
- Teach you how to safely test changes before releasing them onto the internet
Have you got items cluttering your house that you just dont use anymore? Would you like to try your hand at selling your own handmade goods online? TechSolvers can help you get up and running.
- Get started selling goods on ebay, etsy or gumtree
- Learn how to list your items so that you have the best chance of getting a good price
- Learn the traps and pitfalls of online selling and how to identify/avoid fraudulent buyers
- Setup your paypal account and link it to your bank account
- Get your items listed higher in search results
- Take great photos for your listings
VISIT OUR SHOP
Visit us at Kirrawee Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm. Sat/Sun visits by appointment only. We're up the ramp at 48 Waratah Street, Unit 10.
SAME DAY SERVICE
Same day service for additional $50 (subject to availability).
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
All our jobs are backed by our 7 day Money Back Guarantee and if we can't determine a solution, there's no charge.